Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP along with a very unhappy dad Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I share my life- the highs the lows and everything between. My parents brought me into America in the year 1990, at which point I was just one-and-a half. I would not be able to share my story to you now had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. In order to give them an opportunity to live a prospering future, I aimed on my goals and worked hard to achieve it. My plan of life was as follows: I'd study at university, land an employment in a company then marry, and purchase an apartment. The lifestyle I had thought I would have did not turn out to be. It was 2013 when I found that I hated working in my company job. The status and the money didn't make me feel happy. I felt like I was wasting time for money. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I began to discover that personal training was the career path I was looking for. I'm a sucker for fitness, and I love being around people and helping those around me. My business was founded in the year 2014. It is my 7th birthday this year. Very few Asian women have a job in the industry of fashion. It is my goal to become a catalyst within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I'm committed to helping others become empowered so that they can achieve the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. While my career was taking flight I also lost my mom. It was the hardest of all. Following an 8-year battle with Scleroderma, she is currently resting at Heaven. I will never forget her and always keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. It's amazing how the world will teach us the exact lesson we need, even if we aren't aware of that it is there. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I am convinced that my Mom gave me another chance at life through her death. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start her next life and give me a second chance at living an enjoyable, fulfilling and fulfilling life. Now into my 30's I'm alive and alert. of the fact like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like I did in the past. As I tell my story I hope my story will be a source of inspiration for yours. My hope is to aid you in understanding that you're never truly alone. That you have the capacity to succeed in whatever you want to achieve. My hope is to live your the life you want to live and have your end is without regrets since that's the only thing we can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashley Olsen and Aubrey Dollar

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs

Beautiful pics of Poppy Drayton and Heather Locklear feet & legs